About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why am I THANKFUL for this day???? I am so done with my Christmas
shopping and tonight I did my grocery shopping for the Holiday! Can you spell STRESS RELIEF??? Oh, haha, I just did!! I was seriously stressing over my moms gift and the last place I looked Hobby Lobby, HOLY COW!! They had it! Oh, but then they have EVERYTHING!! Next yr, that will be my first stop!!
Well, tomorrow I will be working all day so I will say it now!! TGIF!!! I am off this weekend and I have absolutely nothing to do....I might just use my gift certificate and get my nails done!!! =)

No comments: