About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ONCE BITTEN

A month ago, I heard people talk about Twilight and I was like, HUH? I had absolutely no idea what it was.....


I seen the clothes at Hot topic and never looked twice. Then Bethany and I went to the movies and BOOM....Twilight it was. Once I watched the movie, I could'nt stop talking about it. Then realized I was way behind on things. BOOKS!!! I had no clue!! A girl I work with had the whole series so here I am on the last book Breaking Dawn..knowing it is the last, I really wanna take my time but I am so curious to know the ending!! The word was there was going to be a 5th book "Midnight Sun" however someone stole the authers draft and she is up in the air if she will be releasing it. Needless to say she feels a bit like Victoria and would like revenge!! If you have'nt read these, they are a MOST HAVE!!!!









1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm still in the Huh? stage...but all of the bloggers out there have almost convinced me to go buy the book....☺