About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wheres the fire??

Ok, let me start by saying this is a bit personal but yet one of my funniest moments and I just had to share. It was a cold, dark night...not a creature was stirring, not even the children.....sleepy beauty was sleeping so peacefully in her bed when prince charming decided to wake her with his masculine touch, things were getting pretty steaming, so much I suppose the smoke alarm was beeping(you know the sound when the 9volt is going out!!) We try to ignore, but the beeping continues....WE JUMP out of bed to hear what's the matter and to our surprise not even a CLATTER or a DARN BEEP!!! So we tiptoe back to our room, children still tucked in their beds and we quietly lock our door and I slide back in bed while Prince charming slides in from the bottom...that's when I feel his warm hands on my legs moving in for the "BEEP" BEEP" BEEP" Yep, you got it....the darn alarm went off again!! This TIME, Sleeping beauty, is FULLY awake and NOT HAPPY!!! We have came to conclusion that we are just smoking hot together or our beloved Uncle Ray who we have in a lovely Urn by our bedside decided to play tricks on us!! OK, RAY, SO NOT FUNNY!!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Good job on this story.