About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis' the season

I am so in love with this tall guy.....At the top is a rotating Santa with a sleigh.............. These are a few of my favorite ornaments...the one above is a wreath hand made by my aunt Cookie, I have nearly twenty of these on our tree..The one below was given to Bethany by her Granny Beth her first Christmas, it's an actual egg REAL, with a precious moments figurine inside, PRETTY COOL, HUH???
Last but not least in another treasure. A starfish REAL AGAIN, you can actually smell the stink if you stick it to your nose, however the children's Dear Aunt Kathie and Uncle Coy brought this from a Florida trip 8yrs. ago









1 comment:

Liz said...

Smell the stink HA! I love seeing everyone's Christmas decorations..it's amazing how different every house looks!