About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Little Imaginations

Look very closely at these pictures!! This is what my daughter drew in what I would say 15minutes of waiting for me to get off from work. I found these in my desk a few days later and I was speechless!! ESTATIC!!! Bethany is now 10 and she has had the love for drawing and arts since very little I just never realized how talented she really was!!! *This little mousey was hungry!! (Do you notice the mirror image?)

*This little mousey is getting closer and closer *This little mousey and getting TO CLOSE!!! But oh, the cheesey smells so good!!! *NOT GOOD...NOT GOOD!!! Not the nose!!!!! HELP!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute - this is what blogs are for.