About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bacon...it's what's for supper!!!

And pancakes, along with scrambled eggs!! I got home tonight.....and the kids were starving (as if that was something new) and asked
What was for supper and well Bethany was a bit confused, I don't remember how old she was the last time we ate breakfast for dinner but this was new for her as you can tell she HELPED!! Of course we can't have pancakes without creamy PB and Beth with her powder sugar. She also wanted the eggs so I had her break them and mix em' up!! Next question "Mom whats for Dinner??, I mean what's for breakfast in the morning??" My replay "who knows maybe fried chicken and tators!!" *Smiles




1 comment:

Crystal said...

That is now one of the meals on my planner for supper - ssooooo gooooodddddd!!!!