About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dirty santa.. part two the finale

*Me top left then Sherryl on phone with Lisa F, who could not make it because her new grandbaby was just born then theres my new Godchild "BELLA" (the puppy) Lisa C, Coni , Amy and then Candice......
Last night was our GIRLY GIRL Christmas party and it was a HOOT!!! We ate, we DRANK WAY TO MUCH and we played DIRTY SANTA!! There were 18 of us and my number was 16, so my chances of me getting something good was HIGH!! So I thought!! Candice, however opened the gift I brought from Kirkland's, in which I promised to tell after the party. It was a Collage frame that had the word LAUGH in 3d form, obviously a hit because she did'nt keep it long!! There were gifts from coffee baskets to bath and body baskets, Avon and Beauty Control and my choice the movie basket...it consisted of the "SEX IN THE CITY" dvd along with the "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS"dvd not to mention BOXES of skittles, sugar babies, hot tamales plus to top off the basket there were popcorn packages!! I so wanted to keep it but NOoooo Santa was really dirty last night!! I did however get a nice basket with bath and body along with cocoa and a pretty new cup!! I was happy just not as HAPPY when I had the movie basket in my hands!! LOL Here are some silly photo shots!!
*And I thought I was the only Princess!!!
*Regina showing off the blanket she DID'NT get to take
home, plus her stuffed bra from tissue out of package!!
*Last would be Lisa showing off her new CUPS!!! SO WRONG!!!
*LOL*

No comments: