About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's grow old together...

First let me start by saying for the past couple of months all we have heard is Gilbert this and Gilbert that!! Gilbert would be my mother in laws new boyfriend! Last night, i got to spend some time with Gilbert and Joan and it was just to adorable. Here is a couple in their 60's, when they first pulled up and got out of their truck they were hand in hand. They were so giddy. Who would of thought you could feel that way at that age....Yes, it reminded me of Scott and i. It was really good to see her so happy and she looked younger. I hope that when i am 60 i still feel the way i do now! GIDDY!!

2 comments:

Miss Joy and Sunshine said...

GAG ! just kidding...I think that's great! LOVE...such a beautiful thing!

Amanda said...

That is really cool Glad she has someone in her life she can enjoy. Everyone needs that.