About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Latenight Football...


Geeez...It's nearly midnight on a school night and i just got back from picking Dakota up from the fieldhouse after a long evening in Hartshorne where they lost 14-7. Although i did not attend i am sure it was a great game, however, it amazes me how the school expects these athletes to keep on top of their school work when they practice until 730p every night that they don't have games and on game night well here we are at 11:30. No wonder they have 6 boys on the 9th grade team alone ineligible!!! This is NUTTS!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

schools around here are more about sports than education. China is kicking our butts in all acedemic areas an so is India(yeah can you believe that) But I bet our band and football teams can kick them all over the place.




Go to setting and remove the word verification thing removed from the comments - please!