About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hats for Juvenile Diabetes

DAKOTAS DREAM TEAM
had their 2nd annual hat day at school. And the kids enjoyed it! I am so proud to announce that our local school raised over $240 this yr. to help JDRF and the fight against type 1 diabetes.


The winning class over all was the Ms. Silvas kindergarten with $20 for her class alone!! WAY T O GO!!!
Plus a little girl had her own unique hat...so CuTe!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Good job!!!!!!

Miss Joy and Sunshine said...

Way to go!

Amanda said...

Hey!!! keep it up this program will grow every year . It just takes a little while to get it off the groung. Amazeing how much the kids have gotten envolved.