About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

JDRF 2208



Well here it is again...The Walk To Cure Juvenile Diabetes. I am so hyped up over our team shirts year. Most of you know that my son Dakota was diagnosed at the age of 10 with type 1 diabetes. There is as of date, no cure, meaning every morning and throughout the day and again at bedtime he has to poke his finger and take a shot several times a day just to survive. He has done so well in managing his own insulin and testing. He is now 14 and he loves football!!

And of course his IPOD. The walk is set for Sept. 27th in Tulsa. If anyone would like to make a taxable donations please go to http://www.jdrf.org/ and donate to Dakotas Dream Team. Here's a peak at our team shirts.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I like the shirts this year - cute!

Miss Joy and Sunshine said...

SUPER T - Shirts!!! Ya'll should win this year. That is a really good shot of Dakota.