About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Enough......

Alright, already!!! This rain is bringing me down. I have spent most of the summer trying to keep the chemical levels in the pool where they need to be and the last thing i need is more rain. I believe this will be the last year for the pool. It's not just the cost of keeping it up but Bethany was the only one to swim in it this year and that may have been a total of 5 times. I can take her to the public pool for $1.
I am in such need for some sunshine. I need energy!! I am working more hours then ever and it being gloomy outside makes me sleepy, which makes me cranky!! So PLEASE GOD IF YOUR LISTENING.....I WOULD LIKE SOME SUN FRIDAY!!! AmEn!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I need a little sun Thursday evening.

Miss Joy and Sunshine said...

Hey, I need that book...Candy informed me last night that my new nickname at Fort Smith is Miss Joy and Sunshine...so that book could be like my Bible!!!