About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Winter...Spring??? Which is it???

This weather is just CRAZY!!!! It does'nt know what it's wants to do...one day we will have sunshine and 70 degrees and now tomorrow calling for lows in the 20's with BIG chance of snow!!! This is just GREAT! I have the weekend off, kids to entertain and looks like we will be stuck indoors!! LOVELY!!! I suppose I will get to my Spring cleaning and clean out the closets.....a little extra Cancun spending money =) Did I mention, our passports are coming ??? I am so EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It needs to be spring - so you can run a little.