About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 month update.....

One month and doing well!! (pat on the back) I gone to my weight watchers meeting this past Monday which was a month into my new life of eating healthier and adding more activity into my daily!! As of Monday I have lost a total of 10.2 lbs. I weighed the same this Monday as I did last...but I was'nt discouraged...the whole pmsing and bloating has to be the cause of that. I weighed today and I was 4 lbs lighter then I was Monday!!! LOL I am still gonna post some pics!!!=)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey keep up the good work!!!! It hard always counting points,but it work.