About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Journey

Last week was the first week of My New Life . My Mom and I have put on
a buddy system and joined Weight watchers. Never did I believe how simple
it would be to actually eat better..WHAT?? I am putting in 100%, not just for
myself but for my family. Of course they will continue to have their nightly snack
full of calories and I have something just as satisfying but I know I will not regret it come
Mondays weigh in. I have set a goal to lose at least 5% of my weight a week. This past Monday I did better then that!! I lost 5.8lbs. and Mom lost 5.6lbs. How great is that!!!! Here are some of the items I have been enjoying, not to mention the baby carrots and greens beans...and all of the FREE foods I can grab. My grocery bill has gone up, but my lunch bill on a work day NO MORE!!

Tonight I rewarded myself OMG!! And yes I ate all of this little guy, plus I made homemade bread...and still had enough points left over for my ice cream sandwich while the others had a Brownie hot fudge sundae. (it was the last of it!! *wink)
My Weekly will now be posted on Tuesdays!!!! With Mom and daughter pics coming SOON!!!

No comments: