About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Are we there yet????

For the past month I have been surfing the net for the perfect beach getaway. My
first choice was Panama City Beach for a week but having to drive 14hrs with 2 kids in tow to get there would not be much of a vacation....Then there was the thought of a CRUISE...Oh, that would be the life...but again LOTS of driving. So here I am about to make
our reservations...CANCUN Mexico, 4 days on a private resort ALL INCLUSIVE...KIDS CLUB...can you say "Oh, Cabana Boy, hit me with another Margarita!!!"And we drive less then 2hrs and fly the rest!!! This will be an AWESOME trip for my children and I, for they have never seen the ocean and neither them or I have flown, so this will be just perfect!!! Now, I wait for our passports, while I start weight watchers and get to working on my summer tan....indoor tanning of course!!! Oh, and shop for new clothes...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Take pictures - of course!

Crystal said...

Hey - I have the link how to over at my blog.