About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy, Content and a SLACKER

I realize I have just been in my own world and have put my blog on the back burner. Mr.Alden is home in the evenings now and requires so much attention (HAPPY) On my days off I spend doing the house cleaning and cooking dinner for Mr. Alden and the children (CONTENT) So....so what if yal call me names. I honestly have'nt been doing anything that would be at any interest. Oh, besides taking my 14yr old son to his first ever rock concert...AC/DC that ROCKED!!!! I will try my hardest to make time for my blog however, for now I am Happy and Content to be a SLACKER!!!! :) LOL

1 comment:

Crystal said...

By all means do not blog about the concert!


Slacker