About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tulsa trip

Today was Dakota's 3mth check up with his diabetes Dr. in Tulsa. The checkup went rather well....he is still growing.. 14yrs old 5'11 and 181lbs. We usually leave the house early and make his appt then grab a bite to eat somewhere new. Today we tried a Vietnamese restaurant RE-LA's and it had nothing on the Green papaya...boy, are we spoiled!! First dissappointment of the day!!! Then to the mall we went.....I wanted to get something cool for my new mustard colored living room..HA! I found out very quickly, my favorite store in Woodland hills mall Kirklands "HAS MOVED!!!" "WHAT??" This was no disappointment.....I was disgusted, I had planned this trip ever since I did my walls and now what will I ever do??? EBAY!!! That's what I'll do!!! Problem solved!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry your store moved - go to Branson - they have one.

Hey I need a picture of that diaper bag - a close up.