About Me

My photo
Poteau, Oklahoma, United States
Hi... Welcome to my blog! Share my interest, my thoughts and my opinions! I have a wonderful husband Scott and 3 kids Dakota 16, Bethany 11 and my step-son Zachary 13. ***PLEASE leave comments, I LOVE THEM!!! And it helps to know my blog is'nt just a waste!! =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Again

Hi Guys, I'm back!!! Gosh, it has been so long since I have posted....a certain online game has taken my attention (won't say it out loud!! SO ADDICTIVE!! ) We recently had our Napoli Family reunion and I come to realize I have my very own Coupon Mom in the family. Mellisa (married to my cousin Jeremy) is just amazing and so very helpful. A 29 yr old stay at home Mother/ R.N of 2 young children. She seems to have her hands full alone with the chores of being a mother and a wife but now has grown the passion of not only saving her family and friends money but her blog FUNSAVINGMONEY is open to the public.!!!!With daily post and weekly coupon ads. She has my attention now!! For sometime now I have cut coupons but have forgotten them at home. She has given me great tips and I so plan on using them! Again Mellisa it was so great meeting you and Thanks again for being so helpful!!! :) Until next time *hugs

No comments: